Core to the PFCA meeting its objectives, is the strength of its governance and making decisions which will define expectations. The governance of the PFCA is separated from the governance of the operation of its Code of Practice. This is the responsibility of the independent Chairman of the PFCA.
What will the PFCA Board do?
- Provide entrepreneurial leadership
- Set the company’s values and standards
- Agree Objectives and Strategy
- Ensure the financial resources are available to achieve objectives
- Review the PFCA’s performance